Sunday 22 April 2012

YearFromNow

So where would I like my Karate club to be one year from now?

Hopefully, we'll have enough people to afford adding a third training session per week. Two is really not enough.

It would be nice if there were a dozen or so members. This provides a good group feeling, and means there is enough money for a few extras.

I don't want to teach a kids' class, but perhaps someone else in the club will take that on. That's too much like work for me.

A big hope is that the current members are all still there. This would mean there would be one solid Brown Belt, and three people preparing to take their first Brown exams. With a crew like that, I'd feel no guilt taking time off to travel with my lovely wife. We'll perhaps be doing that shortly after the Karate people take their Brown tests.

That sounds cunningly planned, but it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment