Monday 6 June 2011

Summer Training

Our Dojo has just switched over to its summer timetable.

As soon as this was posted, there was immediately one student responding that she now has a conflict.

Sigh. Stupid conflicts. Summer is often full of other stuff to do. This is good, of course. It can mess up a person's training.

The good news with summer is that I become totally free when in town. I will be off work from July 1st until September 5th. I can train during the day, or any evening. In summer, a gym is not always needed either.

There is a problem in that I'll be away in Victoria visiting family, or seeing friends in the interior. Maybe half of the summer.

When in town, I'll be at all three of our club's regular weekly training times, and be free for any informal training as well.

I am secretly pleased that the Saturday class is gone now. This makes trips to Vancouver viable, perhaps for more training. Perhaps for shopping and fun.

Or maybe all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment