Saturday 11 June 2011

Religion

I hate being surrounded by religion. Believe this, don't believe that, agree with us or you are one of them.

I hate that stuff.

One of my hobbies is technology, and has been since 1980. People always ask me if I'm Windows or Mac. Why do they do that? Or they ask me which is better, Windows or Mac. That is stupid. They both are a pain in the butt. We have four computers in my house. Two are Windows and two are Macs. I use both.

Right now it is Stanley Cup time in hockey. People are shocked that I don't know when the next game is, or what happened in the game last night. My wife, a casual fan, almost went into a depression after the team from a town geographically close to our location was beaten by the team from a town geographically distant to our location.

People in Wisconsin are trying to pass a law. It seems there is a highly successful state run internet system serving the public university, the government, and the schools. They want to make it illegal for the state to do this, because they feel it is unfair competition for the huge for-profit telecoms.

All of these are religions to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment