Monday 27 June 2011

Numbers game

Blogging is funny. I've become somewhat obsessed with the number of people who read my ramblings.

Altogether people have viewed this thing 1659 times since it first started. They call these visit pageviews.

As most people who visit are my Facebook friends, it's no wonder that most are viewing from Canada, 1429 in fact.

Somehow, people from the USA have managed to find it, too. 113 pageviews. Not surprising, I suppose. My blog is in English, and the USA is the most populous English speaking country.

Citizens of the UK have popped in 9 times, and 2 from Ireland. I have a friend in Germany, and I suppose that she is responsible for most or all of the 26 German pageviews. 2 Danes have wandered in as well.

Any from Asia? Why yes, there are 2 from India. I seem to have a fan or two in Malaysia, 35 pageviews, and Singapore 17 pageviews. I wonder if this is one guy.

I don't include any countries that have a single pageview. One must assume that they wandered in by mistake, and foolishly chose to never return.

And what does it all mean?

Nothing.

1 comment: