Saturday 14 May 2011

Won't

Helen often has very full weekends.

She goes to her music group on Friday night, and often has something else along that line during the daytime Saturday. Sometimes Sunday is booked up, too.

I like my time off less structured. A perfect weekend to me will only have 1 ½ hours of Karate on Friday night, and another hour Saturday afternoon.

This time around Helen has almost every second spoken for. My time is normal for me, plus going to a dinner dance with Helen Sunday evening. I like dancing.

This leaves me plenty of time to improvise. It is a little before 6am Saturday right now, and I might head out for a run soon…or maybe I won’t. Might pop into the car for a Starbucks coffee, or maybe I’ll ride my bike…or maybe I won’t. I might put on pants soon…or maybe I won’t.

Or I might just stay in my chair all day doing nothing at all…or maybe I won’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment