Sunday 11 December 2011

Year in Review

My Karate year of 2011 has come to an end, and I am very satisfied.

My return to training was late the year before, so 2011 can honestly be called my first year back.

In that time, our club has continued to thrive. We continue as part of the ISKF organization, and the benefits we get from that.

As a solo Karateka, I have also reconnected with the JKA, and with my old friends and Sensei. I have been welcomed back in a fashion beyond my expectations.

I have trained with my home club, and in Vancouver, and Port Moody, and Chilliwack, and Victoria. I have attended two major tournaments. I have helped friends successfully prepare for their rank exams.

I shall happily continue in 2012.

My Jiu-Jitsu year was much shorter, only starting in the fall, and ending this coming Thursday.

Again, I am pleased with my progress. At every class I learn an incredible amount.

This I shall also continue in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment