Friday 30 December 2011

He's back....

I'm home.

I ran over the holiday...almost as much as I wanted to. The goal for was 6km per day with Friday's off, until I was back at work or back training.

That works out to 11 running days. That many days at 6km each was a total goal of 66km.

I actually did 51.42km. Not bad.

Didn't even bike one inch.

We got home yesterday. As it was Thursday, and a Jiu-Jitsu night I resumed my training. Only a few folks showed up. Besides the instructor there were 4 White Belts and 4 Blues. If we'd done the next class in the cycle it would have screwed most of the other ten White Belts. Instead, the instructor took us into slightly-more-advanced land. It was really fun, and good training, and much better for the Blue Belts than an ordinary night would have been.

Now it's morning, and a beautiful day. My weight is up 5.5 pounds from before the holiday started, but I'm content with that. Whenever I return to normal after gourging for a while, the first few pounds drop off really fast. I'll plug away on the rest later. Today is a big puffy chair day. My only exercise will be watching TV and playing video games.

I hope I don't sprain a thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment