Wednesday 18 January 2012

Switchin'

We picked up our new car on Saturday. Three workdays have come and gone since then.

Snow has hit, so I have not ridden my bike even once. I wonder, is it the snow or is it that my lazy butt prefers sitting in my lovely car? The car has a heater. My bike doesn't.

I have to resolve the car/bike balance. It is a week of changes. This is a week of changes.

It was my last private Jiu-Jitsu lesson this evening. It is also the first week where the techniques have started being easy. Tuesday I helped several other White Belts as if I were the old hand.

Saturday I am going to my first advanced Jiu-Jitsu class. That will clearly make me vastly awesome. It might be fun, too.

The new me after this week of changes sounds a lot like the old me from last week.





No comments:

Post a Comment