Wednesday 18 January 2012

Rich soon

I have done ten private Jiu-Jitsu lessons. This has cost me $400. What has it gotten me besides a lot of quality, one-on-one instruction?

My goal has been to fill a few holes created when I missed classes due to illness. That, and to do extra lessons to accelerate my progress.

Altogether, my ten private lessons have gotten me to my current spot about 4 months earlier than otherwise. I have just qualified for Saturday classes. That is 16 classes in the 4 months I‘ve gained. Really, paying for 10 private lessons has gained me at total of 26 classes of instruction I would otherwise not receive, not just 10.

They will also get me to my Blue Belt 4 months early. That will gain a further 3 advanced classes per week. A further gain of 48 more classes.

I have paid $400 for ten classes, and gained 10+16+48, which is actually 74 classes. That's a net cost of only $5.41 per class.

That's much less than the $10 per class price for non-private lessons that I've been paying.

I'm making money.

I'll be a millionaire soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment