Monday 16 January 2012

Smart me?

I'm officially nuts.

There is a half-marathon here early in April called the April Fools Run. I did it in 2010 just to see if I could do it. Ran it again in 2011, and it didn't almost kill me like my first one did. Fine.

I'm considering doing it a third time. Why? I have no reason to do it, and plenty not to.

If it beats me up too badly, I might miss a martial arts class or two. If you've been following this blog you'll know that I do NOT want to do that.

I should just choose to not run. Why do I feel drawn to running again?

A smart me wouldn't run.

There is also a chance that the run will fall on the weekend when Sakurai Sensei next visits Canada. If that happens, I would blow off the run and go to the Karate seminar.

A smart me wouldn't sign up to do the run.

Pity I'm not always smart.

I just hope I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment