Wednesday 9 May 2012

Timeline

I was hoping to finish the last drill section of my test this Saturday, which would have left just the sparring section to complete.

No such luck. The instructor is doing the kids class testing in the hall this Saturday, and will be away the one after. The one after that, I will miss due to a big Karate seminar.

So what? No testing for three weeks will put the last two parts of my exam off until June 2nd and 9th. That's starting to cut it a little close to July for my taste. Do-overs, or injury, or the flu could screw it up royally.

It might be possible to do some of the taping in the evenings. This happened last night. Two of us had to re-do parts. As there were going to be no Blue Belts training at the advanced class we got to use that time for our test stuff. It was sweet. This could happen again.

When it is all done, and uploaded to HQ I want to get a copy of my test to watch. I don't want to see before it's all done. Part of doing well is confidence and seeing oneself can be unnerving. I'll watch it all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment