Monday 28 May 2012

Settling down

Almost June. There is not a lot left on the season's martial arts calendar for me.

I've been working on the five segments of my Jiu-Jitsu belt test. Three are done, so only two to go. One will be done any day now, and then only a single part will remain.

In my Karate training, I've had a very important seminar looming. I was concerned my ankle wouldn't heal in time. It did, and the seminar has passed. I enjoyed it and learned a lot.

My Karate club just has training to continue, with exams before July kicks in.

That's it. Two Jiu-Jitsu test parts, and one set of tests for my Karate students.

I'm shutting things down for the summer, and it all starts again in September.

I'll try and attract a few more Karate students. I'll be back at Jiu-Jitsu, hopefully wearing a Blue Belt.

No tests for anybody in either activity for a good long time.

Just like I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment