Thursday 3 May 2012

May+June

I need to complete three more sections of the test. Might be able to do one per Saturday class.

So maybe May 5th, May 12th and May 19th.

There is a problem. The instructor can't be there on May 5th or May 19th. Other people will take us through practise run throughs, and then help us record the exams but it isn't the same.

Let's assume we don't complete anything successfully without the boss. That changes my dates to May 12th, May 26th and June 2nd.

No big deal, except I can't be there May 26th. That extends my testing to June 9th.

I'd really like to finish before that, but will live if I don't. I would still have three Saturdays left before my summer vacation kicks in and my training effectively goes into hibernation.

I am glad I've been training as hard as I have. I started testing only seven months after beginning my training. That is likely a club record.

Of course, failing will throw my timetable all wonky.

No comments:

Post a Comment