Wednesday 2 May 2012

Three Days

This Friday is one of those teacher days. The kids stay home, and we go to class. It is going to be one controlled by the school district.

When this happens, all the teachers end up meeting at one of our two high schools.

If it's held in the other school, I can't ride my bike and there is a half-hour drive each way. Thank goodness it's at my school this time.

My fitness calendar for the rest of the week is pretty sweet.

I bike to work tomorrow, and in the evening go to Jiu-Jitsu. Up bright and early for the teacher day, and I get to ride again. That evening I run.

Saturday morning it's Jiu-Jitsu, and in the later afternoon it's Karate. In between I'll run again.

In those 3 days I get two bike rides back-and-forth to town, about 15km of running, a Karate class, and two Jiu-Jitsu classes.

...and I bet there is a sushi meal in there someplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment