Tuesday 22 May 2012

The leg is normal

Tonight was a good time to return to training. I hurt my Achilles tendon a couple of Sundays ago, and have been off since then. Wouldn't want it to turn into something serious. Tonight I was back on the mat.

It feels just fine.

Our instructor has been away for a while training in Florida at a big Gracie Camp being held there. It was his first night back, too.

He is all full of fresh enthusiasm. Tonight we didn't do a regular class, but instead did some variations and improvements he picked up on the kimura armlock.

It was a hoot, and very interesting.

When not working on all that, I got partnered with Cody and we worked on preparing for our next test sessions.

Lots of good test training, some new information, a re-enthused instructor, and my leg held up perfectly.

Can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment