Saturday 5 May 2012

More....

I like my Jiu-Jitsu Saturdays. Sometimes when we record people's test segments. On those days, we spend about half the time working on advanced drills.

On ordinary Saturdays, we spend all of the time on advanced drills.

The pace is much faster than during the evening classes. The assumption is that we already know the basics.

Saturday is by far my favourite training day of the week.

If I pass my test, I'll be allowed to attend three even more advanced classes per week. This is eagerly anticipated.

Currently our club has about half a dozen active Blue Belts. Some nights only half of them are present to train. Some nights it is too few for them to really accomplish much.

They could use a few more people, and I want to be one of the first to join them. There are three of us testing together, and a couple more who might qualify to start their tests by Summertime.

By Autumn, the number of active Blue Belts might have doubled.

No comments:

Post a Comment