Friday 9 March 2012

Test season

Spring Break is great. It's a chance to connect with family, but it does scramble up my Jiu-Jitsu progress. This is not a complaint, just a statement.

Over the time of the break, the club will be doing two evening combatives classes and two Saturday reflex classes.

If the attendance is good, they'll roll on through combatives classes 19 and 20. I've already done an extra #20, and I'll make up the missed session with a private lesson when I get back.

It attendance is weak, they won't push on but will do other training. It that case I won't be behind at all.

I'm still on track to test for Blue Belt starting in mid-May.

It will be a season of martial arts tests.

I should have a bunch of my Karate students grading at the end of April, and more tests at the end of June.

If everything goes well, that should be the end of exams until Christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment