Sunday 11 March 2012

Season

It's going to be a pretty concentrated martial arts season around here.

Next Saturday I'm off to watch part of the Canadian Karate Championship. Top notch competition.

Then I'm starting a new Karate club up on at the very end of March.

In the middle of May I start the month-long process of testing for a Jiu-Jitsu Blue Belt.

At the end of May I will be attending a seminar given by Sakurai Sensei and Oishi Sensei. Sakurai Sensei is by far the best instructor I've ever seen, and Oishi Sensei is the just-retired head of the most successful University Karate program ever.

Once summer hits, my Karate club will be shutting down for a bit, and I will be rarely able to train in Jiu-Jitsu. I will be able to train with the University of Victoria Karate Club and with the Victoria Judo Club quite a bit.

...and I get to go on a cruise.













No comments:

Post a Comment