Monday 26 March 2012

Back at 'er

A week of holiday known as spring break is over.

It was the first Monday back at work. We've been involved in a big labour dispute with the government, which is on hold for a while. As a result, the vice principal dropped by to let me know I had supervision duty at lunch. That is one of the things we've not been doing. Now we are.

It was also a very rainy Monday. I did the bike ride anyhow, but it's plenty moist.

I also have a heavy cold to help me celebrate being back at work. My system is full of cold drugs to keep my nose dry.

The actual teaching part of the day has been quite pleasant. The kids seemed refreshed. This doesn't always happen after a break, but it did this time. The class time has been a breeze.

If it wasn't for the supervision, rain, and my virus everything would be peachy.

No comments:

Post a Comment