Friday 24 January 2014

Worlds

Today I will be completing my third week of training at the Gracie Academy in Los Angeles. There will have been 38 Master Cycle classes in that time, and I will have attended every one.

Not bad for a guy in his late 50s.

Last night I kinda hit the wall. It was a three-class day with 4 hours at Disneyland in the middle. Slept in a bit today, as the first class isn't until noon.

Helen wants to be dropped at the beach with her bike when I go. It's weird that our time here has so much that we can't share. She knows the waterfront really well, and I've only seen a tiny slice of it. She came to the Gracie school once, and watched one class which is sort of the same thing.

Maybe after class today I'll assemble my bike and get her to show me her beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment