Tuesday 21 January 2014

Bargain

Ever get yourself all ready to pay a hefty price for something, and then find out you've got the price all wrong. That can either be a kick in the jaw, or be like winning money with a lottery ticket.

Today, that happened to me.

As a member of a Gracie Certified Training Centre I knew I was entitled to 30 days of training at the Gracie Academy with no charge. I had no reliable way to know how much the remainder of my 8 weeks here would cost. The very best that I could estimate was about $20 per class.

At that rate, training would cost me $940. Today I asked the helpful front-desk people what the fee would be. Get this: they have a rate for unlimited access of $295 per month. That is less than 1/3 the price I was braced for.

Yahoo!

This makes me feel like I have over $600 of found money to spend.

I could buy me five private lessons with a Black Belt instructor, or pick up a wrestling dummy, or get me four new uniforms.

I suppose the money could remain unspent.

I suppose.


No comments:

Post a Comment