Saturday 10 September 2011

Fatty traps

A good amount of exercise for a work week.

4 workdays should mean 40km on the bike, but I had two extra trips to town, so I've done 60.

My normal weekend goal is a run each day totalling 10km. In a few minutes I'm heading off to do at least 12 all at once.

There were 2 Karate classes, and I missed neither.

Probably sounds like things are going pretty good. Alas, there is also diet.

I like my weight about 175, but this summer it went up 10 pounds or so. Being home reduces the temptation of fabulous restaurant or cruise meals. I am a soda junkie, which doesn't help wherever I am. I also feel obligated to finish off that lovely three pound jar of Costco chocolate raisins. I also picked up a ton of angelic taffy, which I've managed to ignore. Sadly, rediscovered it last night.

My weight is down to 181, which is almost halfway to good, old 175.

Luckily for me Starbucks makes non-fat lattes.

No comments:

Post a Comment