Tuesday 10 September 2013

Seminar Trip

I think the universe wants me to get going on my Jiu-Jitsu exam.

I've been plugging away on the material to be covered, and should be done in a couple of weeks. After that I'll need a few weeks of review and then it should be a go.

The better the review is, the easier the test will be.

It sure would be nice if one of the top instructors in the association popped by to help me. That's a ridiculous idea, as none of them has been anywhere near here since I started training two years ago. Funny what the universe decides to do.

In a few days I'm off to a seminar in Seattle being taught by one of the Gracies. He will be doing three sessions, which will be exactly covering three of the techniques I am working on.

What are the odds?







No comments:

Post a Comment