Sunday 23 September 2012

S'easy

I like eating, and dislike it when I can't. This could conflict with my desire to lose the 13 pounds I gained over the summer.

I use an app to acurately keep track of all my food and exercise.

Due to my level of activity, I can consume an average of 3420 calories per day. With that consumption my weight would be stable. Let me tell you, that is one heaping pile of food.

My days range from 2858 up to 3944 calories. If I stopped running, biking, and fighting the cuttoff would be 2220.

I get to eat about 50% more than a normal person. Therefore, it's easy to shave off enough to lose weight.

I've been at if for about three weeks, and have dropped 10 pounds. That's about half a pound a day. No way I could do this at a normal activity level. No way I could cut the 1750 calories necessay each day to achieve this level off loss.

I have three pounds left to go. It should take a week or so.

After that I'll still keep track. The difference will be that I won't be shooting to come in low. I'll be watching for overages, and then balance them over the  following few days.

I'll also be counting chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment