Sunday 23 October 2011

Busy

I think I was wrong.

In the summer, I work pretty hard at my physical activities. The expectation was that I'd slack off during my work year. Understandable, but not happy about it.

I think the opposite is happening.

Monday has nothing. Oh, well.

Tuesday, off to Jiu-Jitsu.

Wednesday half the time, nothing. Half of my Wednesdays have a Jiu-Jitsu session.

Thursday, more Jiu-Jitsu, and then Karate.

Friday has Shotokan Karate.

In a couple of months Saturday will have Jiu-Jitsu. Now on Saturday I run.

Sunday, I run, but I could go to Karate.

That's 1.5 days with nothing. There are 4.5 days with one workout. Tuesdays will have 2.

Six and a half workouts per week. That's about my limit, and could be well over it. I'll be watching closely for injuries. Last night a friend expressed an interest in full contact sparring. I did NOT offer to play.

I want to be able to do this week after week. There will be enough minor bumps and muscle pulls without taking risks. That must sound funny when almost all of the workouts are violent.

I don't mind reasonable risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment