Tuesday 18 October 2011

Big Breaker....

Tonight is my 7th class at Jiu-Jitsu. So far, I've only done one finishing move, an arm bar.

Tonight there will be another, called the Americana. It's a kinda shoulder popping thing.

Last class put me a quarter of the way through my first 23 class rotation. Tonight, I'll be almost 1/3 of the way along.

Maybe you can tell; I'm eager to do the entire set of classes. I won't be any good at it the first time through, but I want to see all that is there.

On another note, it might be hard to get partners tonight.

Most are sporting, and don't mind working with me. I'm one of the bigger people in the class. Some don't like big partners. Tonight I'll be even bigger than before.

I'll be wearing a brand new uniform. I look twice as big.

Godzilla in a judo suit, doing shoulder dislocations....

Maybe they are wise to avoid me.

I would if I could.





No comments:

Post a Comment