Saturday 12 October 2013

One Down

Part one is done for both Madeline and for me. The video still has to checked by our instructor, but he says it looks good.

Now we have to polish up the harder second part of our Jiu-Jitsu exams. Not only is this one harder overall, we haven't yet worked on it all that much. We've been focused on part one.

We plan on getting together to train Monday.

Tuesday we'll both be at class, stealing minutes when the White Belts are working on their stuff. We also grab every minute between the White and Blue classes.

Wednesday and Thursday I won't be able to attend class. I have a medical thing at the hospital and will be out of action. No practice for those two days.

Friday there is a chunk of time available before the Hapkido class takes over the mat. I assume we'll be hard at it every second.

Monday will be an hour or so of training time, Tuesday half as much, and Friday will be an hour and a half. That's only three hours total. That won't be enough make us really smooth.

On Saturday we both want to test.

Maddie might be ready by then. She's gifted at Jiu-Jitsu.

I am not, and will need a lot more work.

Let's see. I could put in an hour on my basement mat each day. None on my medical days, of course. That would give me maybe five hours more review.

That might be just enough to get my second 15-minute test section ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment