Wednesday 23 October 2013

Ahead of plan

The test is weirdly difficult. When you feel ready, you shouldn't delay. You need to go for it, as the feeling can easily pass. Peaking and not giving it a shot would not feel good.

We both want to be done by Saturday. As Madeline is ahead of me in the queue she needs to try and finish Friday.

I have been hoping that she'd even make a first attempt after class on Thursday. She's good enough that a single attempt might get the job done.

Today is Wednesday. We worked for about an hour on the test material, and she announced that she wanted to start tonight.

The only thing that prevented it was the camera wasn't present. Instead, the instructor had us perform the test section in front of the class. Madeline was outstanding, and no flaws were detected.

The camera promised it would be there tomorrow. She will get it on the first attempt.

I will need a bit of warm-up time. For the last few days I've been learning to be a fabulous partner. This isn't exactly the same as getting ready to do the test myself.

Likely we'll get an hour or so after Madeline's test to focus on me. It's her brother's birthday Friday, and she'd love to be able to spend it with him. I have no problem with this, as I'll be happy to work on my stuff another day. Maybe I can get somebody to show up and help me. I can do it without Madeline, but a live buddy would be useful.

That saves Saturday for recording my test.


I'm feeling so good about it, I wouldn't be surprised to nail it on the first try, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment