Friday 25 October 2013

Last Part

Last night my Jiu-Jitu training partner went through her exam routine. I was the dummy, and got generally chucked about and mushed.

She did as perfect as any human being could, but even so she wanted to give it another shot. I think she was unhappy with some teensy mistake.

Off we went again. It just didn't have the pizazz of the first go. No problem; our instructor said he'd review both recordings and send in the better one.

Madeline is all done.

I used today to get myself ready. Tomorrow it's my test, and I get to chuck her around.

I'd say I can pull off three attempts at getting a good recording before fatigue makes further effort counter-productive.

My best run is always when I'm freshest. Hopefully, I can stick-the-landing with the very first try. If it's good, I will NOT make another attempt.

Madeline will be totally finished, but I will still have two sparring sections to record. They are a mere 5 minutes each, and are something we do all the time.

When our instructor gets back from Mexico early in December, I can bang out my final, short recordings. It will all get submitted at that time.

Results can take anywhere from one to three weeks to get back.

Passing would be very Christmassy.


No comments:

Post a Comment