Tuesday 17 March 2015

Start of Week Two

Our LA vacation in the second half of February, 2015....
Day 02/23


Training week two will begin in a few hours. This week they are hosting a cops-and-military course. That means a canceled class for me mid-day Tuesday. It also means that the mat will sometimes be full of big guys doing everything awkwardly.

...
Dropped Helen off at the beach on my way to my Monday Morning private session. She says being on the beaches around here is her favourite LA activity. Her pickup will be about four hours later, after my private class and a mid-day group session. I wonder if she'll get her fill today.

Our  time here is pretty weird. We do some stuff together, and some with Denise. Other times, I'm off doing my Jiu-Jitsu gig. Sometimes, Helen just wants to do things on her own like her beach trips when I'm training.

It all seems to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment