Friday 13 March 2015

Private Lessons and Handshakes

Our LA vacation in the second half of February, 2015....
Day 02/20


Am all gi-ed up and waiting for my second private lesson with Jordan Collins. In the hall Ryron and Rener were posing in the new sweatshirt taking a selfie. Ryron said the wording is based on the old saying, "only the strong survive." The shirt says, “only the efficient survive.”

Got hand shaken again by both brothers. I think they are here for more technique recording. That must be a real grind, with the end being many years off in the future.

Doing private lessons here is a little tricky. I have no place where I can drill the movements an extra million times to really get them down. Take today; we'll start with some review, but I haven't been able to practice at all.

Jordan Collins is the Black Belt I'm taking lessons with. He is tailoring things to exactly what I have requested. I highly recommend this way of training for anybody who wants to quickly improve.


No comments:

Post a Comment