Tuesday 24 March 2015

Card Flaws

Our LA vacation in the second half of February, 2015....
Day 02/25


About to do my last private session, and then a noon class. If anything at the noon class is lift-oriented I'll avoid the evening session. Tomorrow I only have one class and then we hit Disneyland. My back can rest, maybe.

I have just been looking over my attendance card, which is actually a whole package of them stapled together. Last winter I did 101 classes, but only 92 got recorded. For this visit I have so far done 13, and only 9 are recorded. Of the 3 privates completed so far, none are on the card. It isn't a perfect system.

The cards work better for locals as their cards are easily accessible. They keep the cards for visiting CTC students behind the desk, and I can't always get mine, especially for the 7 am classes. Luckily, my attendance doesn't count for anything down around here.

Week one I made it to 10 classes and 2 private classes in six days, or two per day. This week not so good, it will be only 7 classes and 2 privates in 6 days, or only 1.5 a day. Don't know how I managed to train 13 times a week for eight weeks straight last winter. Having no injuries at all must have been a bigger factor than it seemed at the time.


I will miss the private sessions with Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment