Sunday 15 March 2015

End of Week One

Our LA vacation in the second half of February, 2015....
Day 02/21

Private lesson two was outstanding. Reviewed everything from last time, and added some more new magic. Jordan saw my ipad and suggested we video next time. Very generous for somebody who makes his living teaching this stuff. Will bring my tiny tripod along.

***

Saturday class was great. There was only one class, and it was taught by Rener Gracie. It was all side mount from the bottom, and all new to me. I really want to remember all of it. A really sweet part was how well it all meshed with what I've been doing with Jordan in my private lessons.

After class, Helen and I went for lunch with our good friend Denise, then we were off for a big, long walk along Hermosa Beach. LA has great beaches, but there are little tar blobs that escape from offshore oil rigs. They got on our feet, and are difficult to get off.

Tomorrow is Sunday and there is no training at all. What will I do with my time?



No comments:

Post a Comment