Tuesday 3 March 2015

Resting

My last class at the Gracie Academy was on Saturday morning, and we drove out of LA early Sunday morning.

Now it's Tuesday, and there are no big drives in our immediate future.

That makes today my third day of zero Jiu-Jitsu training.

It has been a healing time. I pulled a back muscle doing stupid partner lifts, but it seems all better now. My wonky hand still isn't perfect, but it's doing well. The knee? If I didn't already know which was the bad one, I wouldn't be able to tell.

It will be best to give everything more time, so I will stay off the mat for all of this week. Itching to go for a run, even though the weather here is nothing like it was in California.

I will use part of my rest time to review my private-lesson videos and make sure I remember all that we covered. It was very nice of Jordan to suggest that we video them. I'm sure that otherwise, my brain would forget something.

I'd better get back to resting.


No comments:

Post a Comment