Thursday 26 March 2015

Last Sat

Our LA vacation in the second half of February, 2015....
Day 02/28

Yesterday, Friday, the noon class was exhausting.

Add to that a mess of yard work, and a big beach walk, and I was pretty well done in. There was no way I could suit up and repeat the daytime training at the evening class. Therefore, I took to the sidelines to watch instead.

Interestingly, it was nothing like the daytime class at all. If anything, it was harder. I sat there, pleased at my decision to watch. Everything they did was old hat, and grueling, until near the very end.

Rener showed a cunning control/guard/sweep/escape thingee. I had to snap out of my stupor, and try and do some spectator learning, as well as get it all written down.

Now it's Saturday morning; the last Los Angeles Saturday; the last class of my two weeks of training.


Tomorrow, we pack up the car, hug Denise, and our holiday ends.




No comments:

Post a Comment