Monday 21 January 2013

Day Class

It's almost time to retire.

Everybody tells me retirees need to keep busy. Somehow I don't think that will be a problem.
 
I do martial arts 5 evenings a week. That pretty much takes care of my after-dinner hours.
 
As my daytime hours are currently taken up school teaching, those aren't all organized yet. My only day activity is a single Jiu-Jitsu class Saturday morning.
 
I want to run more, and I'm sure I will. That might be daily, but will only takes an hour or so.
 
I'd love for there to be some sort of training a few times a week. I don't mean going to a gym or to the pool. I'd like a martial arts class. There are none anywhere nearby.
 
I've toyed with the idea of starting a Karate class but there just doesn't seem to be any demand. Karate is not in fashion. I also hate all the organizing that something like this would take.
 
I wonder if the Jiu-Jitsu school would like me to lead a morning class? If so, there wouldn't be much organizing for me to do. If that were to happen, it would be twice a week. That would be enough.
 
It's fun to think about it all.








No comments:

Post a Comment