Sunday 16 December 2012

Weekend days

In relating to weekends, I've always been more of a Saturday guy than at Sunday fancier.

Perhaps it's a function of age.

Yesterday was Saturday.

I drove to the neighbouring town, trained in Jiu-Jitsu, helped with Ryan's test, drove back and met Helen at our bank for a meeting, and then drove to three places to look at faucets and bathroom fans. After that, we dropped off stuff at the Salvation Army and perused their store, and then visited the used bookstore. Next was a quick stop at the bead store, and I dashed off to teach the Karate class.

I was finished there by 2:30 pm.

Oh, yeah; we went out for dinner later.

Today is Sunday, and I’m doing nothing. No stores, nor banks, nor teaching, and not training. Just nothing. Of course, something might pop up. Something could just as easily not pop up.

Right now on the big TV, some people in China are unravelling silkworm cocoons; in realtime.

It’s Sunday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment