Thursday 17 March 2011

Biker Meal

I live about 5 km (3 miles) from work.  Rather than buying myself a car to replace the one that died 2 years ago, I got a bike that has an electric assist motor that does about half the pedalling work. It has been my 'car' ever since.

I'm saving a bundle of money, and it is still exercise.  Both home and school are on the top of bloody awful hills, with mostly sea level in between.  Without the helping motor, I'd get to work too sweaty by far.

Weather can be an issue, but only ice or frost stops me.  Last day or two it seems as if Spring is starting to force its way through.  I swear that this year has had double its ration of rain, cold and wind.  Light at the end of the tunnel?  Perhaps.

Deciding now if a bike ride back to town is in order for a restaurant meal.  Strange to be too lazy to cook, but not too lazy to ride 10km to get supper. I do love restaurant food.  Hauling along the iPad is a must so that I can entertain myself.  To go, or not to go.....

BANZAI!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment