Monday 25 November 2013

Upcoming

So what's coming up around here in the next month?

Well, for one thing, the month includes Christmas, which is always interesting.

I should also have my new iPad Mini, but it hasn't shipped yet and is supposed to arrive anytime from tomorrow up until December 3rd. I now expect it towards the far side of that spread, or even later.

My Jiu-Jitsu instructor should also be back from Mexico a couple of weeks from now. Things have been running alright, but it just isn't the same. I will also be completing the last two sparring sections for my rank exam after his return.

My exam should be wrapped up, and uploaded to headquarters. Likely I'll have my results before Christmas. Passing would be nice.

So to recap in probable order; new iPad, instructor's return, test finished, results back, and then Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment