Sunday 10 November 2013

Time and tape

It's been 10 days since I've done a lick of training, and there are still 2 more to go.

My foot has healed up nicely.

My thumb isn't fixed yet. Besides resting it, I've experimented in supporting it using kinesiology tape. This has been a huge success, and I've become a convert to the stuff.

My usual taping regime is just duct tape used to splint toes together or to support a sprained ankle.

The new, fancy stuff sticks to skin and acts to back-up injured tendons, ligaments, and joints. It you're interested, look it up.

Anyhow, I should be mostly mended, and just a little taped up.

I've missed a week of review, and there is more in the immediate future. I don't mind review. I do tons of it all the time on my own. An old Jiu-Jitsu friend has returned after a long absence. I look forward to seeing him.

Back to normal for over a month.


Normal is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment