Monday 16 July 2012

UpDown

It's a sunny Monday morning. Counting today and looking ahead as far as the weekend, it looks pretty busy on the physical front.

There should be a couple of bike rides and about four runs. There is Judo tonight and Jiu-jitsu Thursday.

Then it's into a non-martial arts period. We'll be in Vernon with friends. I get up stupid early and normally go for a run while sensible people are still in repose. Things are just getting moving by the time I get back and the good times start to roll.

I don't mind having busier and quieter times, as long as I don't have to shut down totally. In Vernon, I'll still be running.

During worktime, I don't have time in the week to run but I bike to work and have martial arts classes at night.

I wonder what my shedule will be after retirement. Will I train, and run, and bike every day? Will that prove too much for the old body?

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment