Tuesday 24 July 2012

Goal

We got here on Friday at lunchtime. I could have run but I didn't. I don't run on Fridays usually anyhow.

On a non-running day the goal is zero km. I was perfectly on track.

On Saturday I was too lazy to run. That put me 5 km in the home.

To catch up on Sunday I had to run double. I made that and had 60 feet to spare. My GPS is that accurate.

For some reason it can be hard to get a run done on Monday. So how far did I go? 12 km.

Today I'll be out pounding the road again. As I am already well above the goal, anything today will just be gravy.

I've been told it's silly to set these types of goals. One should just get out there and enjoy the run itself. That might work for them, but I don't really like running, and the goal games help me to get rolling.

Whatever works.

No comments:

Post a Comment