Sunday 7 December 2014

Running wait

I've been back running for a few weeks now.

All is well. The first few runs had me pretty euphoric at just being able to do it. That hadn't been possible for about 11 months.

Now the novelty has worn off a bit. Each day that I set out, I am confident that I will finish with my knee still in top shape.

I used to actually enjoy running. Not always, but often. I'd start approaching the turn around point of a run, and just keep going. I haven't felt this kinda thing recently.

Granted, almost all of my recent runs have been through cold and rain. I've never been a fan of that stuff.

Still, no running high, nor any desire to run forever.

Likely these things will come, and I'm content to wait.

Wait while running, of course.




No comments:

Post a Comment