Sunday 24 February 2013

The Last Month


It was a Karate seminar Saturday. It called for two ferry rides, one at 6:20am, but wonderful none-the-less.

Got a good workout and reconnected with people. I also got an answer to a Kata question I've been pursuing for years. We even got to visit Costco afterward.

I did have to miss a private lesson at Jiu-Jitsu and a bit of open mat.

One can't have everything.

Over the next three weeks on the mat, I'll be cranking off a total of five techniques. For me that is full speed ahead.

That's when Spring Break kicks in, and my training shuts down. Helen and I will head over to Victoria for a week of house sitting and family visiting. The time off will be very pleasant.

Then, for the last week of March we are home and back to normal.

April starts, and I am retired.


No comments:

Post a Comment