Thursday 28 February 2013

Blue Stuff

It looks like we've more-or-less lost two more Blue Belts.

They are teenagers who will be moving away soon. They are still around, but aren't working towards level progress any more.

It was starting to look like that for Blue Belts we were going to be down to the instructor, Corey, and myself.

Last night another young Blue Belt showed up. He seemed keen to start training regularly again. He's my level and exactly at the same spot in the curriculum that I am. It would be great if he follows through. We shall see.

On the new-Blue-Belt front things are hopeful. One guy is already part way through is Blue Belt exam, and another is due to start in April. There are a couple more that could be ready by June.

Since I got my Blue Belt last June, we have had nobody else reach that level.

About time we did.


No comments:

Post a Comment