Monday 10 June 2013

Seattle

Sometimes things don't work out, but sometimes they do.

I should be finishing my Blue Belt Stripe One Jiu-Jitsu curriculum by the middle of September.

Every so often a member of the Gracie family does a training seminar. There are a lot of Gracies, and a lot of cities in the world.

It sure would be great if there were a seminar right around my testing time, somewhere nearby, and taught by one of the two Gracies who head the program I'm in.

Son of a gun, on September 27th and 28th Rener Gracie is heading a seminar in Seattle. A bunch of us are going.

This is perfect for me. Just the thing to help me brush up right before testing.

Helen is going, too, which makes it even more perfect. Maybe we'll add a day and poke around Seattle.



No comments:

Post a Comment