Thursday 19 May 2016

Weight Ditch

Went onto the cruise ship two weeks ago at 171 lbs, and came off yesterday weighing 179.8

Not a problem, as I had been in training before the ship sailed. My ideal weight range is between 173 and 175.

There is also some kind of rebound effect right after ending a food binge. The next morning the scale already said 177.6, and it had nothing to do with solid waste. Between the 179.8 and 177.6 weigh-ins my body had fluid coming in and out, air moving about, and digestive material entering the system, but none leaving.

As I do not dehydrate myself (love them liquids), the assumption must be that the 2.2 pound difference was due to respiratory CO2 loss.

In any case, I only have a few pounds to get rid of, and should be there in about a week easily.

We then have a nice, long, uninterrupted stint at home. It will be good to keep my mass within my goal 173-175 range. Doing so will help convince my body to put my "set point" there (the weight my body gravitates to).

Right now my body thinks it should weigh one million pounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment